12.28.2009

The New and Improved Krysta's Brood! (New because there is actually new content, and improved because. . .well, it sounded good)

Okay, I'll admit it - in my frustration over being unable to pull together a visually stunning blog after two weeks of working, I stopped.

But I missed writing the random thoughts floating around in my brain. For me, writing is the process of unwinding a tangled yarn of ideas and emotions and winding them back into something ordered, something that makes sense. I never know quite what I think or why until I write about it.

Which brings me back to my humble little blog. Much has happened in the lives of Krysta's Brood in the past two months, just about all of it good. Being verbose and having a perpetual case of Mom Brain, I'll spare you all the gory details and pick some highlights:

1. We are buying a house! If you don't believe in miracles, let me share a bona-fide one with you: a single mom has kick-butt credit less than a year after her divorce. If this is not a Christmas Miracle, I don't know what is.

2. M&M gets to be a Munchkin in a professional production of The Wizard of Oz! Which is very, very exciting - although the fact that they did not comp us any tickets forced me to put $400 on the credit card to see my little Munchkin in action, putting a slight dent in the kick-butt credit.

3. I had a joyful Christmas. As those of you who have been through hard times may have experienced, the holidays can be incredibly painful. Christmas was the happiest time of my year growing up, but the past several years it seemed as though the Grinch himself had stolen my joy. I just wanted the stupid holidays to be over, so I could quit being reminded of just how far my family life had veered from what I'd planned. Ah, but this year. . . Joy, Peace, and Bliss returned in full force. God is in the Restoration Business.

Well. . . two of my girls are fighting over whose money was in the beaded purse one of them found in the dress up bin, so I'm going to go mediate before a Catfight ensues. In the interest of being a bit early for once, let me wish you a very Happy New Year!

-Krysta

1 comment:

  1. For me writing is something I would never be able to do. Luckily there are people who are really good at it. Cv-review.com is a service where you can apply for help online. Review of cv is what you are to receive when you enter the door of this online service.

    ReplyDelete