10.30.2009

Throw a Bone to a Techno-Dummy, Please!

I am good at a lot of things.

Figuring out computers is not one of them.

I have always found it frustrating that I cannot sit down with my computer and have a rational conversation about what I was trying to communicate, even though I inadvertently left off the extra backslash. The computer just doesn't want to listen. The fact that I did things imperfectly automatically disqualifies me from further consideration.

Reminds me of some annoying people in my past, whom I evidently need to forgive, again (moment of silence whilst I forgive aforementioned people, and aforementioned computer).

Okay, moving on.

Which is why my blog currently has no title appearing in the cute little header frame.

I've noticed that many of you out there have blogs that are just as cute as a button. I've also noticed that the headers on your cute blogs contain actual words.

Can ya help a sister out?

5 comments:

  1. Hmmm....is this a new thing that just occured or has it always been that way? if it just dissappeared its probably blogger, sometimes weird stuff happens to my page but it magically reappears, if you need to know where in the world on the blogger layout you can add words, I can help you with that too let me know,

    your soo funny, crackin me up! How do you do that?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm just flyin' by the seat of my pants here. I just figured how to add my blog list about two weeks ago and I've been bloggin' since Feb. You do have many options in your layout~pick add a gadget~in that window you have different options, slide your bar up and down to read all of them.

    Have a fun day pullin' the hair out and yellin' at the stinkin' computer!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Okay - so I'll fess up and tell y'all that the reason I couldn't see my blog title is because IT WAS IN WHITE ON A WHITE BACKGROUND.

    Call me Remedial Techno-Dummy.

    Now I need to figure out how to get my text to fit into the header frame. I think the header frame is headed to the Virtual Trash Can.

    ReplyDelete
  4. It looks fine to me now, but drop me a line any time - I have also battled with blogspot some, and I'm happy to fire up a hidden blog and test stuff for you.

    ReplyDelete
  5. My brother recommended I might like this blog. He was entirely right. This post actually made my day. You cannot imagine simply how much time I had spent for this info! Thanks!

    ReplyDelete